Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Life!

One might assume that the decline in frequency of my posts here is due to a change in the amount of publishable content in my daily life. That is not the case!The truth is, every day has been an adventure. From a short ride with a friend in a cable car to a vista.To a chill moment while waiting for the boat to Bostancı after a long day.
In between these special moments, moments that warrant the use of a camera despite the message it sends to the locals about my role in the society, there is life. I am referring to the things that either make a blog too boring or too personal. There are the afternoons spent trying to deal with legal things. There are the moments when I am uncertain or sad. I tend not to write about those here. Anyway, there are so many great moments shared with friends.
These next few days will be some of the busier, but I hope to be able to keep you updated on where I am with everything. There should be some pretty excited news coming very soon. Ba dum dum dum!

1 comment:

Rachel Ross said...

All very interesting. Love all the pictures from this entry. Who's this lovely lady?!