Sunday, June 20, 2010

Anadolu Hisarı

Sorry for the long silence. I left my camera in a friend's car and I don't like to make picture-less posts.
Last week, I went for an afternoon with a friend, Özlem, to Anadolu Hisarı. It is a fortress on the Bosporus with a view. We took a nice dinner at a restaurant. The shot above is of the view from where I sat.

After dinner, we went for a walk to the seaside. Everything about it was really nice. We ate mulberries from a tree by the side of the road. We walked through narrow streets lined with rock walls with flowers growing on top. The view was so nice on the walk, that for a time, we walked backwards in order to see it. Fortunately, there weren't others around to see that.
My next post will come soon and will include pictures from my trip to Bozcaada.

No comments: