Friday, November 14, 2008

Hygge of sorts

Some might wonder what happened to me. School happened. And other wonderful things but anyway, I started taking pictures again which means that I can start making blog entries again. Cuz who really reads the words anyway? It's all about the pictures.
So if you were wondering, my friends Sebastian, Valentina, and I decided rather spontaneously to have a dinner and a light gathering. After going to the grocery and liquor stores, we began making preparations for dinner. I of course cleaned the apartment frantically because I feel like it is messy all the time anyway, and also I had had no time to prepare for the company coming over. My apartment was soon a busy and exciting place with Danish hip-hop/pop music heard coming from the speakers in my room. A few additional friends arrived.
It was the kind of Friday evening that I wished for after a long week of classes, but I couldn't have planned for. Thank you to those who were there, and welcome to those who were not. Welcome to the next spontaneous totally-chill evening that comes and goes but leaves a good feeling.

No comments: