Friday, July 8, 2011

Catching up to now

So much has happened since I last wrote, but it was nice to take a break from writing for a while.
 I went to Bulgaria.
I got sick a few times in the last half of the winter. However, it didn't stop me from going out to the bars! Here's me drinking a half liter of water. I had a shot of juice as well.
 Fenerbahçe fans getting ready to celebrate a championship on Bağdat Caddesi. They are mixed up in a big scandal right now and their title might be revoked.
 After an awesome late evening of live street music, I found that I was surrounded by a diverse group. German tourists, my friend Jeremy (who plays a mean accordian and pretty much started the impromptu concert), a crazy guy, and my friend Kerem. That was one of the most unforgettable Monday nights I ever had.

 One nice thing abotu İstanbul is that you don't have to go very far outside the city to enjoy some nature. That particular weekend I hung out with a lot of people who didn't know English and therefore got a lot of Turkish practice.
 My roommate and I like to fix really nice breakfasts. This one we enjoyed on the coffee table because it was so sunny.

Oh yeah. I moved, got a roommate, work ended with the school year and I'm enjoying a short vacation while I figure out what's next.

Last thing. There's a song I listen to every weekend and only on the weekends. It's perfect.
Pinhani - Haftanın Sonu (The End of the Week)

No comments: