Monday, April 11, 2011

My birthday weekend in a few pictures

A surprise birthday party in the office on Friday! Another surprise party was thrown for me and Tuba (left) today. Lots of April birthdays at my school. 

Saturday night/Sunday morning in Taksim with 4 awesome people: Kerem, Jeremy, Gizem, and Alper. The night was especially awesome because as we moved around the city, everyone in the group got to experience a venue they had never been to before, and we all had a great time. I wanted my birthday weekend to have a night just like this one. I am still really happy from that experience. 
Sunday, walking to a place to enjoy aniseed flavored drinks and fish with Stewart, while he shared his experiences from the past week in Scotland. Rakı+balık in Kadıköy is about as relaxing a setting as it gets. 
In the evening, I took the boat to Beşiktaş for a quick visit to the European side. On the boat I saw Nayat, whom I congratulated on her recent engagement.  

All in all, I had an awesome weekend. I got to see lots of friends, and I did not spend much time in my apartment. I thank everyone for their birthday wishes. They came true :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice party friend :)