Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fun times in Taksim

I spent a few nights last week in Taksim. Here are a couple pictures.
 
The biggest changes in my life are not that big yet, but they are exciting. My cousin Hazel is coming to visit me on the first day of spring. That's in 2 weeks! She'll be here for a few days and I'm really excited about it. She'll be the first member of my family to come visit me here.

In other news, my friend Kerem, and I are in the planning stages of some short documentaries we'll be making over the next few months. We've limited ourselves very little as to where exactly we film, who we interview and how we'll frame the documentaries, but we want to focus on political and cultural themes.

Seems life is accelerating as I'm trying to figure out what's next and pursuing some hobbies in the meantime.

No comments: